Thursday, November 22, 2012

Texting Wars

Loki: Happy Thanksgiving all! There are many things I am thankful for. I feel very blessed and overflowing with love and gush gush. Anyway moving on... as you all know this last weekend we took Bess on a surprise visit to Dallas for her birthday (more on that later)... and it was becoming very stressful planning everything. I received a phone call the day before at my work from dear Stella. It was not a pleasant phone call. Stella never really makes phone calls so either she is excited about something or mad. She proceeded to yell at me about what time we would be leaving the next morning for said trip. I didnt care what time we left...whatever I said. She continued to holler at me and be rude and so I snapped that she was the one who called me to yell at me at work. She hung up. Then the following happend:

Stella: Next time I see you I'm going to spit in your face.

Loki: Just try. I'll punch you in the ovary.

L: We can leave whenever I dooooooooont care.

S: Oh so you think you're a Dr now and can accurately hit the overies?

S: Yes its up to you. You're the one that has to get your rumpus up and drop off that mean little cuss of yours.

L: Um...RUDE. I'm not sure I want to spend the next 3 days with you in your adolescent lime green pants. PS I dont have to be a doctor to know where my ovaries are...DUH!

S: I forgot you like to perform self examines. And I can't help it if you dress in scrubs aka pajamas and I dont.

S: Exams

L: Good one. That made a lot of snese. So you spit in my face and I will punch you in the ovary. This has nothing to do with "pajama" pants. You should try it, they are quite comfortable.

S: You are a jerk.

S: Why dont you go coordinate a meal

L: You are the one who called and screamed at me. I can get the car whenever anytime. and you texted ME you were gonna spit in my face....thats pretty jerkish.

Then apparently all was resolved for awhile...

S: I will but I doubt I'll be able to get her dressed by 9. She will want to start our workout then. And what about our Bob workout?

L: Who freakin cares!

S: You're a crappy supporter of our health.

Loki: I am thankful for my sister for there is no one else that I can speak and be spoken to so rudely and still know that we love each other.


Hope everyone has enjoyed their Thanksgiving. Stella is too busy to write anything with me and I am afraid our posting will once again be few and far between. Perhaps I can just continue to entertain you with our loving text messages to each other. 

3 comments:

  1. I did not agree to this post! But I do think I am funny. HA

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am amazed that they actually pulled this off. it was a hoot! we had such a fun time all the before hand planning became moot, sorry it was so stressful girls, but thanks for making it a wonderful surprise for Bess. And as usual, you are sisters after all. so all is forgiven and I love you both, irregardless of being "snappy" with each other, and again, "I Love yoy!"

    ReplyDelete